Monday, July 15, 2024

Silhouettes and Signs - Day 197

ISO 400, f/8.0, 1/750th sec

 This black-and-white photograph captures a charming exterior scene featuring a prominent "Antiques" sign hanging from a decorative iron bracket adorned with a dog silhouette. The composition highlights the texture and contrast of a wooden siding structure, casting a strong diagonal shadow, with part of a brick building in the background. The focus is on the rustic appeal and unique charm of antique shops. The creation of this piece was inspired by my fascination with the interplay of light, shadow, and textures. This project allowed me to explore these elements in a new and captivating way. I hope it resonates with those who appreciate the beauty in everyday scenes.

This is my 5th small town street scene I have posted to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment