Sunday, July 14, 2024

Goddess of the Wall - Day 196

ISO 400, f/8.0, 1/1000th sec

 I'm thrilled to share "Goddess of the Wall," my latest B&W photo print. At the heart of this piece is a semi-nude woman with flowing hair, captured in a moment of grace with one arm raised above her head and the other near her chest. Surrounded by intricate scrollwork and floral motifs, the image portrays a relief embedded within a brick wall and bordered with a pattern of squares and circles, evoking a sense of classical elegance. There's a blend of historical and architectural inspiration here, and I can't wait for you to see it. Your thoughts and feedback mean a lot to me as I continue to explore new artistic expressions.

This is the 46th architectural image posted to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment