Thursday, August 15, 2024

Contrasts of Dawn - Day 228

ISO 100, f/8.0, 1/250th sec

 I'm thrilled to share my latest creation, "Contrasts of Dawn," a piece that captures the harmony between the industrial and natural worlds. This black and white photograph speaks to the delicate balance we often overlook, where man-made structures meet serene natural beauty. As I worked on this piece, I was inspired by the peaceful interplay of these elements at dawn, reminding us to find beauty in contrasts and coexistence. This journey has been unique and enlightening, pushing me to explore the gentle tension between the artificial and the organic. I hope "Contrasts of Dawn" inspires you to appreciate the unexpected beauty in the world around us.

This is my 6th sunrise/sunset image posted to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment